Friday, January 23, 2015

St. Patrick and St. Brendan the Navigator puzzles



Just in time to start the first one for St. Patrick's Day. The St. Brendan the Navigator I will save for his feast day- but when Brenden gets a little older. My kids love puzzles, now Brenden our littlest one is finally getting the concept down. I am so proud of him, he can manage to put a 4 piece puzzle together- he does is over and over and over again. These are on Amazon, I checked the company website and they were not listed on there as far as I could tell- so Amazon may be the only option if you want one. (Oh, there was a cute St. Francis as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.