Saturday, February 21, 2015

Lilla Rose hair

Just thought I would share some pictures of my daughters hair. She's all natural curl- lucky girl! It makes it really easy to style since my finger just curls it. It takes less than 10 mins to wet and brush out her hair and style it every day. And now that we have Lilla Rose hair flexis we are having a lot more fun with it than a regular rubber band. They sell some other beautiful hair products and badge clips- have look for yourself!

French twist
(easiest and takes about 20 seconds)




Inside out or Reverse French Braid




Inside out or Reverse French Braid




1 comment:

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.