Friday, February 6, 2015

Our Lady of Lourdes craft

This craft is easy enough my 5 year old can do it, and she is working on her's now for next week. It requires popsicle sticks, low temp hot glue gun, an image of our Lady of Lourdes, and some smooth pebbles. It's cheap and you will have left overs to save for other similar projects or grottos. You can get this going now in time for the Lourde's Feast Day!

Here's Knox's from last year- we didn't have a low temp glue gun then so it was done slightly differently. But same design in the end.





More pictures to come when it's completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.