- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Friday, February 6, 2015
Our Lady of Lourdes craft
This craft is easy enough my 5 year old can do it, and she is working on her's now for next week. It requires popsicle sticks, low temp hot glue gun, an image of our Lady of Lourdes, and some smooth pebbles. It's cheap and you will have left overs to save for other similar projects or grottos. You can get this going now in time for the Lourde's Feast Day!
Here's Knox's from last year- we didn't have a low temp glue gun then so it was done slightly differently. But same design in the end.
More pictures to come when it's completed!