- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
St. Patrick's Day, Erin's peg doll update, shed hunting
I guess around here you could say we celebrate St. Patrick's day for several days, since Saturday...lol My sister made us a lovely dinner of colcannon, green beans, corned beef and cabbage, and cabbage rolls and soda bread. We didn't make it to the St. Patrick's Day parade- we were just very busy this weekend. Today Genna decorated sugar cookie shamrocks using the frosting gun all by herself! Then she accidentally flipped the plate and flattened them..lol
We went shed hunting this weekend too and had a great time. Thank goodness I found one because I just would hate for Brad to hold that over my head..lol
My little sister in NC sent me these photo updates of her peg dolls.
Archbishop Fulton Sheen
IF you haven't heard An Irish Blessing song yet by Kevin Heider than check it out, it's a perfect close to the day. St. Patrick pray for us!