Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St. Patrick's Day, Erin's peg doll update, shed hunting




I guess around here you could say we celebrate St. Patrick's day for several days, since Saturday...lol  My sister made us a lovely dinner of colcannon, green beans, corned beef and cabbage, and cabbage rolls and soda bread. We didn't make it to the St. Patrick's Day parade- we were just very busy this weekend.  Today Genna decorated sugar cookie shamrocks using the frosting gun all by herself! Then she accidentally flipped the plate and flattened them..lol




We went shed hunting this weekend too and had a great time.  Thank goodness I found one because I just would hate for Brad to hold that over my head..lol


My little sister in NC sent me these photo updates of her peg dolls.


Archbishop Fulton Sheen


St. Gianna


IF you haven't heard  An Irish Blessing song yet by Kevin Heider than check it out, it's a perfect close to the day. St. Patrick pray for us!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.