Sunday, April 12, 2015

Divine Mercy Sunday

Happy Divine Mercy Sunday!

We attended our only local Divine Mercy Mass this afternoon at another parish, the only one that I am aware of in town. Its usually packed- it will start catching on.  We say the rosary first and then sing the Chaplet at 3 p.m. followed by Mass. It's a modge podge of people from all over the city, not just one parish. We have been going since it started years ago. I remember my mom bringing me the book on the chaplet and probably a sack lunch, to work at the police station back in 2003 or 2004. I still have it- worn out, it was always in my duty bag. Sometimes I would have enough uninterrupted time (no radio traffic) I could say a rosary or the chaplet on duty driving around.


I apologize, Brenden was refusing to put his shirt down for the picture....silly little boys....lol


(strawberry cake-double layer, homemade cream cheese frosting and blueberries and strawberries, picture with a toothpick)


Jesus I trust In you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.