Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Little Flowers Club

I am so excited! My friend Maureen decided we needed to start a Little Flowers Club and I get to co-lead! Our first meeting is (First) Friday and we are having a tea party and May Crowning and then a mom's meeting. For the craft part at this meeting we are only doing a scrapbook page due to time limits with the Crowning of Mary that will be taking place. 



This is what I have been working on, place cards, seed packets for sunflower seeds, and a scrap book page. All done with my Cricut machine my mother in law passed down to me. I am not very efficient yet but I did get it all done in time! (It's the older version of that machine- I don't know if they make it anymore but it works great!)


The scrap book pages (quotes and pictures only) are downloaded from the Little Flower's website (once you are registered). It's up to you to design everything else. My sunflowers were made on my Cricut, seperate from the vines. The vines I turned into stickers after they were cut using this cool gadget...(I can't pronounce it). You can basically create a sticker out of anything using it- so hello Catholic Saint Stickers- here we come! No batteries, just a hand held device. Look at this video.


Happy Feast of St. Catherine of Siena!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.