- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Thursday, July 9, 2015
Baby #4 and a prayer request
Coming soon in January! We are excited, but I what I really need is extra prayers for my blood pressure, I always get preeclampsia and things get out of control towards the end. The last pregnancy I landed in the hospital early with high blood pressure (after laying in bed for two or three weeks- my kids were whisked away by my mom thankfully) and ended up with an emergency C-section when Brenden's cord prolapsed. So, please pray that things go better for me and the baby this go round. And my younger sister is prego too and due in September- if you could mention her as well in your prayers, that all will go well for her. Thank you.