Thursday, July 9, 2015

Baby #4 and a prayer request

Coming soon in January!  We are excited, but I what I really need is extra prayers for my blood pressure, I always get preeclampsia and things get out of control towards the end. The last pregnancy I landed in the hospital early with high blood pressure (after laying in bed for two or three weeks- my kids were whisked away by my mom thankfully) and ended up with an emergency C-section when Brenden's cord prolapsed. So, please pray that things go better for me and the baby this go round. And my younger sister is prego too and due in September- if you could mention her as well in your prayers, that all will go well for her. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.