Thursday, August 13, 2015

Assumption table centerpiece

Tonight while preparing for tomorrow's Polish tea party remembering St. Maxmilian Kolbe, I made a holy card centerpiece for the Assumption (on Saturday). It will double as a Marian Crowning centerpiece as well.


and the backside below


This is why you save all your old religious cards, calendars, and those Magnificats (that art work is usually a higher quality and gloss than what you can print at home, and you are recycling.)

Do you remember this centerpiece from the Annunciation Feast Day party? I couldn't find my base....hmmmm... anyway, this is what I came up with.


Little foam brick- not sure where that came from- I just save a lot of stuff..lol


Covered with blue tissue paper and glue dots. Toothpicks from the kitchen.


It stand perfect on its own. I think you can make your toothpicks prettier- like paint them or something. But you get the idea ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.