- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Thursday, August 13, 2015
Assumption table centerpiece
Tonight while preparing for tomorrow's Polish tea party remembering St. Maxmilian Kolbe, I made a holy card centerpiece for the Assumption (on Saturday). It will double as a Marian Crowning centerpiece as well.
and the backside below
This is why you save all your old religious cards, calendars, and those Magnificats (that art work is usually a higher quality and gloss than what you can print at home, and you are recycling.)
Do you remember this centerpiece from the Annunciation Feast Day party? I couldn't find my base....hmmmm... anyway, this is what I came up with.
Little foam brick- not sure where that came from- I just save a lot of stuff..lol
Covered with blue tissue paper and glue dots. Toothpicks from the kitchen.
It stand perfect on its own. I think you can make your toothpicks prettier- like paint them or something. But you get the idea ;)