Thursday, August 20, 2015

December Saint Feast Day parties

                      December
               Advent and the Coming of Christ


                 Must read!  Various ideas on celebrating some feast days-lost traditions! It's a free book                                                              that's out of print.

St. Nicholas  Feast Day Dec.6th
Sorry I do not have a costume yet, but I saw costume ideas on the Saint Nicholas Center's website.
2014 Feast day Holy Card Cookies



St. Lucy  Feast Day December 13th
Costume tutorial
Feast day food and drink


Christmas December 25th
Nativity Play- Just like St. Francis who held the first Nativity play with real people

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.