- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Tuesday, August 18, 2015
St. Helena's Feast Day
Fresh basil- Genna and Knox picked for me. In case you forgot basil is the plant under which the True Cross was discovered by St. Helen.
Fresh basil, sun ripened tomatoes, parmesan, red wine vinegar and olive oil homemade salad dressing very very good!
This recipe was awesome! And it didn't take long at all. More fresh basil, with a creamy homemade sauce and chicken on angel hair pasta.
Finally a one "True Cross" cookie hunt. The red one was the special cookie.
Queen Helena addressing her subjects on her exciting trip and discoveries in the Holy Land.
Our cookie finder! We had to go back and play two more times, so everyone could find a cookie. That was different and exciting for them.
mmmm....cookies and chocolate milk at bedtime!
St. Helen Pray for us!