Friday, September 25, 2015

Yea we got a date for Knox's First Holy Communion!

We finished assembling his home made invites this afternoon. It's been a rough road full of discouragement from every direction but we are finally getting there- thanks to prayer and patience. I can't describe it better than a door being opened and a cool breeze of the Holy Spirit blowing through. 



Thank you Xyron sticker maker.
These 1/2" letters would not be fun to glue down.





And the wheat would have been difficult to glue too.




I had to do the embossing on the chalice because the Sizzix plates kept shifting the wafer dye cut, and I did his IHS on the host due to the minute size. But he did the rest. They came out lovely. I am glad we had them prepped before hand, it made for an easy afternoon art project.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.