- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Friday, October 2, 2015
Rose Pastries for St. Therese's Feast Day!
One of my favorite desserts is these Rose Pastries that I tried off Catholic Cuisine. They are delicious with the lemon zest.
Let your pastry sheets thaw out and then cut it into 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch slices.
And boiled apple slices cool down (boiled in sugar, lemon juice and water).
Mix your sugar, cinnamon and brown sugar and lemon zest. Sprinkle it across your cut pastry strips.
Slightly overlap your apple slices and then roll the strips up.
They will want to leak a bit from the sugar and apples, so use parchment. So when it bakes, you don't have a huge mess to clean up.
St. Therese pray for us!