Friday, October 2, 2015

Rose Pastries for St. Therese's Feast Day!

One of my favorite desserts is these Rose Pastries that I tried off Catholic Cuisine. They are delicious with the lemon zest. 

Let your pastry sheets thaw out and then cut it into 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch slices.




And boiled apple slices cool down (boiled in sugar, lemon juice and water).


Mix your sugar, cinnamon and brown sugar and lemon zest. Sprinkle it across your cut pastry strips.




Slightly overlap your apple slices and then roll the strips up.


They will want to leak a bit from the sugar and apples, so use parchment. So when it bakes, you don't have a huge mess to clean up.



So tasty!

St. Therese pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.