Sunday, October 4, 2015

St. Francis of Assisi's Feast Day

In honor of St. Francis of Assisi's Feast Day and his famous sermon to the birds. We made butterscotch and peanut butter bird's nests with low mein noodles, marshmallows and Starburst jelly beans. They are soo tasty! Maybe as my kids get older they will try and make them look more bowl like...lol


I think my camera on my phone needs some settings adjusted, all my pictures have been dark today.


Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace. 
Where there is hatred, let me sow love; 
where there is injury, pardon; 
where there is doubt, faith; 
where there is despair, hope; 
where there is darkness, light; 
where there is sadness, joy.

O, Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled 
as to console; to be understood as to understand; to be loved as to love; For it is in giving that we receive; it is in pardoning that we are pardoned; it is in dying that we are born again to eternal life.

St. Francis Pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.