Thursday, October 1, 2015

St. Jerome and his lions

Last night we prepared our cake and cupcakes for our St. Jerome Feast day celebration today. 


Yellow cake mix- one box, carefully measure your cupcakes and cake out.



Homemade semi sweet chocolate frosting- very drippy, easy to pour as you can see below


It makes the lions face darker than that Duncan Hines chocolate frosting- so there's contrast.


We put Wilton candy melts for the eyes and nose, upside down Kisses would work fine too. I used my Pampered Chef frosting gun to do the Duncan Hines frosting part. You can print lion faces to color and cut out here. I printed them on card stock and we stuck popsicle sticks to them.


Tasty snack! Half the cupcakes went to grandma and grandpa.

St. Jerome pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.