Friday, October 30, 2015

Ten cool Advent gifts

1.  St. Martin Playmobil set... discontinued and made on the European side of Playmobil. His feast day is Nov. 11th- same as Veteran's Day. So you could use it then, or it could make a cool gift for Christmas. Outside of Advent, but I still had to show you..so cute! Here's a more expensive wood alternative..cute but expensive.



3. Illuminated Ink Advent Candles- they are on sale on Holy Heroes website now, there is another brand I hadn't seen before listed on Amazon.  I like the Illuminated Ink's price better ;)


Advent Adventure Activity Books to use with your Jesse Tree- their sale ends soon.



4. BEST DEAL

St. Nicholas in Tiny Saints- we feel in love at a conference with these a few years ago and have quite a collection now. I ordered 6 Saints the other week, and I got one free. Plus then I used the Shower of Roses discount code, so in the end it was like getting 2 free. AND FREE SHIPPING!! Check out the St. Lucy and Our Lady of Guadalupe- also two Advent Saints.


5. St. Nicholas Shining Light Doll, they are bigger than I expected but still cute- safe for a toddler- you really can't choke on it. Also check out the other Advent Saints, like our Lady of Guadalupe. There website is here, you will find all their Saints there.



6. There are of course tons of cute St. Nicholas books out there as well.  I don't even have my list updated, Amazon is good about suggestions as you browse through the books. Just read the reviews and descriptions before you purchase make sure the length of book and age is appropriate for your kids.

7. Three Kings Gifts, in cute little boxes for your kids! The real deal! It does cost more, but oh it is so worth it! There are cheaper sets on Amazon and Ebay, but not quite as fun as three boxes.







9. Playmobil St. Nicholas and Angel- my kids really love Playmobil, they are cheap right now. Check Playmobil homewebsite and Ebay too- sometimes the used ones are a steal.


10. These are so fun for Advent- and if you give up candy, well this is perfect.  Try the options for the ones with Sinterklaas on Ebay. That's where you find the imported St. Nicholas ones, complete with the little tiny oranges for St. Nicholas' feast day. Some of them have cute family scene's with tiny Advent Candles. We bought them last year for our kids, and oh my I have never seen such excited kids.  (Check Playmobil's website for current ones and pricing). We haven't lost any pieces either, we put them away in a special place. Lego also makes Advent Calendars.  I would check the LEGO website too- I find the cheaper prices there compared to Ebay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.