Friday, November 27, 2015

cute little saint peg doll donkey, horse and camels

I love that my dad was able to cut out those animals that Catholic Icing had posted a week or two ago for the Saint peg dolls to ride on.
 I finally sanded them last night, and then mostly painted them. Tonight I finished up their details pretty much copying what Lacy at Catholic Icing did to hers because I am not that creative. Maybe she could make some peg animals pre-painted to just modge podge on, to make it easier for people like her saints pegs. Anyway, here's my imitation of her lovely wood animals with Grandpa Fisher's help.













That horse has a big derriere I think.



I hid these away for no- I'll seal them when the weather lets up, we are having some very low temps and freezing rain and sleet.  Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.