Sunday, November 22, 2015

Genna's door note- Bvar! Broken brakes, sewer water and whatever else!

I posted a funny sticky note Genna (who is almost 6) thoughtfully gave me a week or two ago (see the orange note below)...bless her little sweet sweet heart. Tonight as we were getting ready for bed, we found this note on her door.  She is sounded the words out phonetically very well and then wrote it down. And we can actually understand what she is saying! If you teach your kids to read early, you get these lovely hilarious little phonetically spelled love notes ;)


Genna translation, the "Bvar" is "be there." 
The "thank you" was spelled "FACE YOU."  Not like the hilarious thank you below in the old note! 


Kids are so much fun!!

We have had a crazy weekend. Sewer back up and sewer water in our basement, Brad snaking about 140 feet of sewer line (I wish I had a picture of that!). Then Saturday- Brad and Dad and Mr. Wimberly, fixing a broken caliper, rotor and brakes on the truck (I never saw a caliper broken, that wore the brake pad down to the bare metal damaging the rotor- never saw such a bad brake pad before), and then today my parents basement has a mini flood from the water softener. It's always Thanksgiving week too!



We have much to be thankful for- that every year we make it through these little mini-crisis without spending a fortune. Thank goodness the men in our family are willing to make the effort to fix things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.