Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Love of God virtue craft for Little Flowers

Love of God
The small heart beads were purchased at Hobby Lobby with the 40% off coupon along with stretchy elastic cord (same section at Hobby Lobby). You can add a Holy Medal to the bracelet, we added St. Therese since Genna already had hers sitting around her jewelry box- and after all this is Little Flowers.


Elastic cord is below, and I believe we used the entire package of beads, I counted around 25 per girl, and that was just right for everyone this age.






This Little B Peony pack was purchased at Michaels. It's the only thing I could find for a craft for that particular flower- which was very very hard. They did give the girls an idea though of the layers of love we have for God. Just as described by The Catholic Girls Guide.

                    For all our Little Flower Virtue crafts we have done so far go to this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.