Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Piety Virtue craft for Little Flowers

Piety

Maureen had the girls make these cute little pins. I have never used Sculpey before. We made clay Forget-Me-Not flower pins. Sculpey Bake Shop clay at Walmart is $.97 each- one color of package is enough for 10 girls by far. Roll your little balls of blue clay and smush them into petals, three tiny yellow balls for the center, and white "snakes" between the petals. You push a pin into the clay and bake it in the oven as directed on the package.



Insignia Pins and the Pin butterfly backs on Amazon, but I am sure you can find them at Hobby Lobby.

Maureen also handed our the Piety Rainbow page for the girls to color.

You can access the rainbow page via Shower of Roses blogspot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.