- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Virtue of Hope craft for Little Flowers
Maureen's craft for Hope (this was months back).
You need a couple different supplies: small plastic pots, bag of moss, toothpicks, green wire, and ivy vine that can be snipped, and the styrofoam that florists use to fit inside the pots.
1. Stick your styrofoam into the pot.
2. Have the girls bend their wire into a heart shape and press it into the styrofoam.
3. Wrap a short piece of ivy around the wire.
4. Back fill with moss.
5. Print off the hope and have the girls cut it out, tape it to a toothpick and stick it into the styrofoam.