Tuesday, December 1, 2015

If you like Baby Einstein..well how about Holy Baby!




We own these two DVD's, my sister gave the above one to us a long time ago, the languages intrigued my kids. Then I bought a second one (I think it was me..) because the first one went over so well. This is perfect for that Catholic toddler, maybe also older ones- I catch my 5 year old daughter enjoying it with my 3 year old still.  It helps with prayer! The music is adorable and of course the images all Catholic ;) Look around Amazon, there is more than one product link available- I am not sure why they aren't all under one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.