Monday, December 28, 2015

Peg Doll Mass Kit

My kids have been playing Saint Peg dolls with their new Melissa and Doug castle 

they got for Christmas...it was a steal at $40 at a consignment sale. It has a working drawbridge, it's soo cool! So that really made them want to finish the peg doll mass kit we have been talking about doing forever now. So we got out the Sculpey and did it finally- almost done..maybe. We might add a few more Sculpey made items tomorrow.



I was so proud of Genna, she made her own chalice and cross and paten for an altar server! 




The candles will stay up but tip easily, so I have a new idea we will try the next go round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.