- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Friday, February 12, 2016
One of my kids favorite traditions is crepes on Candlemas. I get crepe requests all the time. For Candlemas this year, we did breakfast for dinner. Crepes, sausage, bacon, and fruit and yogurt, for dinner. It was a lot of fun doing it a little different this year.
Crepes are easy to make too, this particular batter recipe is delicious. We also make our own homemade whip cream. Any fruit can be used. I also have seen these stuffed with seafood back when I visited France. It would make a lovely Friday in Lent Seafood dinner.