Friday, February 12, 2016

Candlemas Crepes

One of my kids favorite traditions is crepes on Candlemas. I get crepe requests all the time. For Candlemas this year, we did breakfast for dinner. Crepes, sausage, bacon, and fruit and yogurt, for dinner. It was a lot of fun doing it a little different this year.


Crepes are easy to make too, this particular batter recipe is delicious. We also make our own homemade whip cream. Any fruit can be used. I also have seen these stuffed with seafood back when I visited France. It would make a lovely Friday in Lent Seafood dinner.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.