Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Our Lady of Lourdes Feast Day

Our Lady of Lourdes Feast day is the 11th, and it's the day after Ash Wednesday this week. There are two great ideas to celebrate this feast day I want to share with you, they can become a tradition in your home possibly.  Our Lady asked Bernadette to pray and repent. So how appropriate is it, that we have that feast day to remind us of repentance as we enter into Lent. Not to mention what Pope Francis recently told priests about confession....lol (not to ask pointless questions). It is the Year of Mercy!



We traditionally also make a rice krispie treat grotto and have a tea party. We plan on doing the same this year. 


If you want to see more on Lourdes click on the bolded words next to LABEL below this post. Also check out my book list for this feast day and books your family might benefit from.
There is so much to look forward to this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.