Thursday, February 11, 2016

Our Lady of Lourdes Tea Party

 The makings of a rice krispie grotto..



My best chef- he's on the job, sticking the flowers for a lovely field of wild flowers.



He likes to make funny faces now.



The Virgin Mary (from our Fisher Price Nativity) in her Rice Krispie grotto.


Yellow roses at her feet.


Marian candles we made a few years back with some friends. They last forever because we bought huge one!


We served blue kool-aid of course, the Virgin Mary's favorite color!



One proud big brother tonight ;)


She has found her hand is good to suck on. Knox was a thumb sucker...I am worried he might counsel her in the ways of thumb sucking- as you can see below.


Happy Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes,
St. Bernadette pray for us!

2 comments:

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.