- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Saturday, February 13, 2016
St. Sebastian arrow snack
This is so easy, especially with Valentine's day candy flooding the shelves. His feast day is January 20th, but this particular candy is out way before St. Sebastian's feast day, so mark you calendars for next year, and go for it. Your kids will like it a lot.
We don't buy the cinnamon ones, just regular cherry flavored. It takes five minutes to make a plate of these.
St. Sebastian Pray for us!