Friday, March 25, 2016

Good Friday dinner

Grandpa's to go meal.


Grandma got sick today, we both planned on having salmon, so luckily mine was big enough to share with my dad. He ran over and picked up his dinner. My poor mom had a really bad afternoon..we wont go into the flu details..lol 

Hopefully she will be better soon. So Easter dinner is off at this point.  We will see how many more of us catch this stuff...

Here is our Good Friday dinner. It included hot cross buns, (traditional for monks to hand out in Europe on Good Friday)


 Salmon,


 Potatoe and cheese soup.


We went to our church's Latin Good Friday service. 


Happy Triduum.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.