- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Friday, March 25, 2016
Good Friday dinner
Grandpa's to go meal.
Grandma got sick today, we both planned on having salmon, so luckily mine was big enough to share with my dad. He ran over and picked up his dinner. My poor mom had a really bad afternoon..we wont go into the flu details..lol
Hopefully she will be better soon. So Easter dinner is off at this point. We will see how many more of us catch this stuff...
Here is our Good Friday dinner. It included hot cross buns, (traditional for monks to hand out in Europe on Good Friday)
Potatoe and cheese soup.
We went to our church's Latin Good Friday service.