- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Monday, April 4, 2016
End of our Consecration
We finished up our Marian Consecration tonight.
Genna was sad our prayers are over. I thought that was sweet. I told her we would do it again next year.
Even Brenden signed a little card, "You write my little name with dots?" So I had him draw over my writing.
Happy Feast of the Incarnation!