Saturday, June 25, 2016

Catching up finally!

We officially are in the homestretch to the county fair. Knox's projects are done!  Genna has a cooking project to get done the day before the fair (Cant make cookies or pie too far out obviously). 

Let's start with Entomology.  WARNING if you get queasy thinking/looking at bugs, my sons and daughter are not the kids to hang with. All Knox talks about are bugs, at the dinner table, at piano, in the van, in church, in the bathroom...all.day.long.  I have bugs in all my freezers, but he's so excited about pinning and identifying them, as soon as they are dead, he's got them out and doing the ID'ing. Needless to say, we are ahead for next year already ;)







and more for next year...


Onto Geology.





And the hens were checked out by the vets- they are disease free!









Drum rollllll..... 


Do you know who Kevin Heider is?  Ya know that cool song St. Brigid's Fire? Yup that's him! And my friend Michelle hosted his concert in her backyard. IT WAS AWESOME!


Salzburg Revolution was amazing!

We finally made our MODG rosaries- I found the kits at the Goodwill (surprise surprise) and I have been just waiting thinking we needed a lot of time, really it didn't take long, and it was a good hour long project at most. Glad I waited till summer to do it with them. Coincidentally they are from Oriental Trading. 





How about showing off some MODG pride? Nothing better than a sticker!




It made me a little nervous..



Hope you are having a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.