- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
First time serving
He is getting so big. It's easy to pay attention in mass with such a sweet little altar boy.
On our way to mass he got a bit of anxiety and told me he didn't think he could do it and it wouldn't be fun. Then apparently he thought we were heading to another mass somewhere else. Once of we go there of course he was all smiles and looked so precious with he hands folded. Afterwards he told me he couldn't believe how much fun it was and was surprised he liked it so much. He wanted to know if he could serve again soon, I told him next week likely. Once we were home he asked if he could serve again tomorrow if we had time, and then the next day. So now we are negotiating mass ;) How can you say no to that?
Happy feast of St. Bartholomew!