Tuesday, August 23, 2016

some fun earrings

I am so tickled at how these turned out. My kids designed the jewelry (color and bead order) and I put them together. This is just a few of the finished ones.


These were so much fun to work on. Yes, those bottom right ones are Miraculous Medals. We may have a few more surprises coming.


All these holy medals are (most are stamped) made in Italy, the beads are Czech glass imported for The Czech Republic and imported Swarovski Crystal from Austria. I will have imported Italian .925 Sterling silver fish hooks soon. These are just an alloy.


Padre Pio would not look right with pink or purple. Knox picked out green for him.


I used my Great Aunt Terri's old pearls I had left over from my cape I made for our Mary statue. 
I'll have some feast day stuff to catch up on one of these days. There have been so many great saints to celebrate lately.


Happy Coronation Day!
Hail Holy Queen enthroned above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.