Wednesday, September 21, 2016

First earring order!

I am so excited, I was asked by a good friend to make some earrings for her mom and some of her friends. Then her mom sort of accidently saw her pair she was wearing and asked to have some made as well, 6 pairs!  I am out of a few things, that why I am paused right now on them- I am hoping I can run out to get them tomorrow. I wanted to show you all how they looked so far and I will update you when they are done.


I have lots of other options too, I can't wait to share with you all. But these Miraculous Medals are especially ornate and beautiful! And they are made in Italy as you can see below. I use real Czech glass beads and glass pearls. Everything is imported. I have Swarovski crystals on other sets as well.


Some similar ones I am going to be working on too.


And for the 100th anniversary of FATIMA! I am going to be making some special Fatima earrings with a relic- it's dirt from Fatima. 


You could have your earrings blessed by the way. 
Our Lady of Fatima Pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.