Friday, October 7, 2016

Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary

Look at what you can do with one box of cake mix and a couple of kids. I used strawberry cake mix and a white can of frosting and just used a little bit of the pink frosting.



Little boogie was enjoying the frosting party.


They took a nap on the couch. I found them like this.. Brad is great at naps!


Our final rosary. 57ish minis and 6 big cupcakes. We did the cross with sprinkles so it was more defined.
 The beautiful white rose came from our parish's altar. (We have sacristan duty on Fridays and we get to take down the flowers every week.)


We lit our blessed Marian candles we made a few years ago at another feast day party and said a family rosary and enjoyed our snack. We listened to the Battle of Lepanto on our Holy Heroes Joyful Mystery CD.


Our Lady of the Rosary pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.