- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Friday, October 7, 2016
Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary
Look at what you can do with one box of cake mix and a couple of kids. I used strawberry cake mix and a white can of frosting and just used a little bit of the pink frosting.
Little boogie was enjoying the frosting party.
They took a nap on the couch. I found them like this.. Brad is great at naps!
Our final rosary. 57ish minis and 6 big cupcakes. We did the cross with sprinkles so it was more defined.
The beautiful white rose came from our parish's altar. (We have sacristan duty on Fridays and we get to take down the flowers every week.)
We lit our blessed Marian candles we made a few years ago at another feast day party and said a family rosary and enjoyed our snack. We listened to the Battle of Lepanto on our Holy Heroes Joyful Mystery CD.
Our Lady of the Rosary pray for us!