Saturday, October 29, 2016

Saint Peg dolls I am working on

I am in a small exchange this year decided to paint individual pegs for my kids. I haven't spent as much time on it all as I had hoped- I should have showed you last month's schedule! 
  Anyway, I worked last night and almost got three pegs done! Here's a preview...I will get these done and start some more soon.


Can you even guess who these are going to be?


My one Roman soldier looks like he's been lifting a lot.


And here is St. Brigid of Ireland.


her pail of milk from her famous dairy




She will likely be my peg I put in our exchange.


Happy Feast of All Saints!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.