- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
St. Francis' wolf paw cookies
Another tasty feast day favorite we enjoy, that is super easy to make, like ten minutes easy are these wolf paw cookies.
Get your Voortman's Iced Almonette cookies at Walmart, they were on an end cap display this past year, I have been watching them.
Dip your cookies in melted chocolate. Give them the wolf paw look with claws made from white chips. It all tastes so good together. My kids think it tastes like Christmas cookies.
St. Francis pray for us!