Monday, December 12, 2016

Our Cricut sign "Veni Veni Emmanuel" for Advent



I used Pretty Pennants and Storybook to make this sign. The pennants are 5 1/2" and the letters are around 4" each. We hung it with clothes pins on our art string. I covered the candles with paper to make them advent candles and glittered around them with yellow glitter. We will hang the last candle next Sunday.


It's hung above our Jesse Tree.






We had CGS today and grocery shopping but we still managed to celebrate Our Lady of Guadalupe's feast day, we watched the CCF production and pulled out a puzzle we had been saving. Knox is convinced he is going to stay up all night tonight and finish it. We are listening to our Advent songs on Spotify.



Star cake is the easiest, reminds us of her starry mantle. This could be a great St. Lucy day cake too.



Genna and Zoe dancing to Trans Siberian Orchestra Carol of the Bells.


I really love them getting along cooperating, this puzzle is prefect for that.
Our Lady of Guadalupe Pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.