Friday, December 23, 2016

St. Lucy's feast day

The PREPS:


cinnamon dough- homemade ;) Betty Crocker's recipe.



They are so pretty!


No they are not cat buns, but it's good enough for us.



Baked perfectly! and the cream cheese frosting looks soo yummy!


Star Boys costume parts needed to be repaired. I did mention I used gold spray paint indoors right? Yea... I think it was pretty cold outside still.


I used our St. Patrick's day costume fro the parade and taped a star over it.


Redid a star hat and below spray painted some more on an old glitter start that wasn't looking so hot.



This is a spear from a Roman soldier costume.




They both look good!


We use our red table clothe for feasts of martyrs.

The FUN:




Can you see a star boy behind her?




She is serving others!







They then took some homemade cinnamon rolls to one of our elderly neighbors.


I think the best part about this whole deal is those starboy costumes...who doesn't love dressing up like that?


St. Lucy pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.