- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Sunday, January 15, 2017
20 + C + M + B + 17
One of our favorite family traditions is the Epiphany Blessing. We process around the house and bless our entire home. A few years ago I made crowns for the kids and found them three wisemen looking gifts to carry as we do our blessing. I dread the day they know longer want to do the procession. We really have a lot of fun.
If you are wondering where you can find the words to the blessing, try here or here for an even older one- I actually have the original book, luckily EWTN has it saved! And of course you can check out my older posts for more ideas and information as well.
20 + C + M + B +17