Sunday, January 15, 2017

20 + C + M + B + 17

One of our favorite family traditions is the Epiphany Blessing. We process around the house and bless our entire home. A few years ago I made crowns for the kids and found them three wisemen looking gifts to carry as we do our blessing. I dread the day they know longer want to do the procession. We really have a lot of fun.


If you are wondering where you can find the words to the blessing,  try here or here for an even older one- I actually have the original book, luckily EWTN has it saved!  And of course you can check out my older posts for more ideas and information as well.


20 + C + M + B +17

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.