- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
One tradition we always do with the Epiphany home blessing is hiding the baby Jesus in our Epiphany Crown cake.
We use the leftover candy from Christmas to make a crown. This year only Brenden worked on it as the other older siblings had homework to catch up on.
We follow up with a tea party. It's always exciting to see them get worked up about who is going to find the little baby Jesus. Hope your New Year is off to a great start!