- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Thursday, January 5, 2017
Exciting news! Genna is making her First Confession and First Communion!
Awww.. my little girl is growing up so fast. I cried with Knox, and now I am crying about Genna. Anyway, she is scheduled to make her sacraments next month. Please keep her in your prayers.
She started her sacrament keepsake box the other day. I remember how long Knox's took to dry. Genna's dried in about two hours- that tells you how miserable the air is here. (today was negative 3)
at bedtime she decided she had a few more things to add to it with stickers.
If you would like to see more 1st Communion ideas for your sacrament prep and great ways to celebrate afterward (lets get excited about Jesus!) please look at this page.