Thursday, January 5, 2017

Exciting news! Genna is making her First Confession and First Communion!

Awww.. my little girl is growing up so fast. I cried with Knox, and now I am crying about Genna. Anyway, she is scheduled to make her sacraments next month. Please keep her in your prayers.

She started her sacrament keepsake box the other day. I remember how long Knox's took to dry. Genna's dried in about two hours- that tells you how miserable the air is here. (today was negative 3)




at bedtime she decided she had a few more things to add to it with stickers.




If you would like to see more 1st Communion ideas for your sacrament prep and great ways to celebrate afterward (lets get excited about Jesus!) please look at this page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.