Sunday, January 29, 2017

Genna's project talk

How to Make a Chicken Feed Tote Bag.


I digress...


We cleaned my machine..still needs a tune up.




It's coming along. If you are interested in how to make these animal feed tote bags, there are great YouTube Videos available that explain it very simply step by step with no guessing.


Yes a 7 year old can use a sewing machine alone.


creasing her bag on the table


100% Genna

She received a purple ribbon at county 4-h days for her demonstration talk.




She gave the talk again at her local club meeting. So proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.