- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Friday, January 13, 2017
Invitations to First Communion.
Earlier this week we were able to finish off Genna's invitations to her First Communion. We completed a few other projects that needed to get done as well AND we got back to school. This is the same design Knox used- which we made up together, using images from our Cricut machine. It's a lot of fun to see the kids do these invites. Brenden can't wait to make them now.
Xyron sticker makers and crafter's tape are really handy for making these invites. We ran the pieces of wheat, grapes and host through the sticker paper. The crafter's tape is what she used to glue down the chalice and white invitation.
Great job Genna! If you want to see more posts on ideas for First Communions please click here. If you want information on how to use your Cricut to make these invites, click here, or leave a comment.