- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Saturday, January 7, 2017
Little Flower's projects
We were able to get together with out illness finally! We had missed two meetings due to the crud going around. So we opted to work on our projects and scrapbook pages at home.
The girls brought them to the meeting today to show each other their hard work. Check them out :)
This first picture was for Joy and Mirthfullness for St. Clare. She is the patron of embroiders and needlework.
The second picture of the girls is for the lesson on generosity. Giving NEW homemade blankets to shelters/hospital. We have Genna's shark blanket done but there was no one to hold it up.
Sorry for sending that off as a published post!! I am nursing the baby and she smacked my device! Lol anyway, I think I am through editing now.