- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Monday, January 2, 2017
Solemnity of the Mother of God Feast aka the Theotokos
Sunday was our Church's celebration of the Mother of God, the Theotokos. Out of all my icons this icon happens to be my favorite one. My husband gave it to me a long time ago as a gift. It is called the Theotokos of Vladimir. Sometime I will show you my others?
Blueberries made into a fleur de lis on a white cake.
It almost looks like a bird? lol It's okay to laugh! It gets eaten quickly, thank goodness I am not a cake designer!