- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Thursday, January 5, 2017
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton's edible crayons
Using candy melts- which we have lots of from sacrament parties, you dip the ends of large pretzel rods in the melted candy to look like a crayon.
St. Elizabeth was a school teacher, what better way to think of school (which we still haven't started yet)
Love this little snack! The kids colored the labels or you can also print them on colored paper, you can get them here. There were lots of ideas on pinterest and I found a set of Faith related wrappers there as well, which could be downloaded from Scribed. And of course a crayon box! There is another crayon box that is easier to print off on Scribed if you just type it in the search bar. I just don't know how to link to it. Paste a picture of Mother Seton on the front and your good to go! Happy Feasting!
St. Elizabeth pray for us!