Thursday, February 16, 2017

1st Communion Chalice Jello

It's getting close to celebration time for Genna's First Confession and First Communion. Tonight we got the chalice jello done. Tomorrow we will be doing some baking and cleaning. 


I love that my kids know how to set up for jello making. I came into the kitchen and everything was laid out already! 


Stir, Stir, Stir!





















Out to the garage fridge.

 The plastic wine cups are from the Dollar Tree, be sure and check to make sure your cups are not cracked- there are always damaged packages when we check these. We had no visibly broken cups however, two had pin holes in the bottom that were leaking a little bit, so they were tossed. They come in a 6 pack for $1! And kids love them!  Happy times!


For all my First Communion and other Sacrament posts click!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.