- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
A Lovely First Communion Novena
When Knox was making his First Communion I searched and asked around for a novena or preparatory prayer to recite with him, couldn't find anything that stood out. However, I got lucky finding this one for Genna. This sort of reminds me of Little Flowers which is perfect for her! The Novena is to be said daily for 9 days leading up to your child's First Communion. It involves flowers of course- that's the connection to LF, however it can be used for a boy or girl. Just be sure and print off the appropriate cover page! Hope you enjoy!