Wednesday, February 8, 2017

A Lovely First Communion Novena

When Knox was making his First Communion I searched and asked around for a novena or preparatory prayer to recite with him, couldn't find anything that stood out. However, I got lucky finding this one for Genna. This sort of reminds me of Little Flowers which is perfect for her! The Novena is to be said daily for 9 days leading up to your child's First Communion. It involves flowers of course- that's the connection to LF, however it can be used for a boy or girl.  Just be sure and print off the appropriate cover page! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.