Friday, February 24, 2017

Catholic earrings for sale, (The Fatima earring)

I have a few pairs of earrings here I would like to sell. I can customize earrings as well as take requests if someone has one. Payments can be made with a check directly to me. (I am really avoiding Paypal.)  All earrings are $20.00, shipping is $6.00, unless it's local pickup.

UPDATE   The Catholic Chicken Coop ETSY SHOP NOW OPEN if you rather look in there..click away.


These are hand made by me. Earring parts are: holy medals from Italy, Czech and Austrian Glass. 
 All other metal parts are alloy.

Custom orders, the earring hooks are alloy, unless you requested Sterling Silver- an additional $2.50 will be added.
If you are local and your earring breaks I would be happy to repair it for you for free. I am happy to fix the out of town ones too, but you will need to take care of shipping both ways.


#1 


Mother Mary's image and Jesus' Sacred Heart on reverse side.




#2
Oval Blessed Virgin Mary standing with folded hands.




#3
Blessed Virgin Mary folded hands and stars.



#5
Padre Pio (enough said!)



#6

100th Anniversary Fatima Earrings
Get ready for the 100th Anniversary of Fatima.



 These earrings have dirt from Fatima Portugal on the back side.




#7
B.V.M. with stars.



#8
Miraculous Medal Crosses



Adding some in the works






These are small sized.









These proceeds go to support my family's homeschooling efforts! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.