Thursday, March 23, 2017

Books for gifts

I love shopping for new books! Here's some that the kids are going to receive for Easter.  I try and buy good used ones- that always cuts my cost way down.  I especially like buying ones that have been retired from libraries- they always have a dust cover. Be sure and check ebay for used books as well.



You can find cute little Matryoshka nesting dolls that match on Amazon as well. I am currently looking to find one set for Zoe that has some hens.


The pictures in it are lovely! The animals are so cute.



A great Easter story....is












The bunny illustrations are adorable! Any little child will love this book.





The Saint of the broom!



Hope you all are enjoying this awesome weather! My kids don't get a spring break, but they still have been hustling to get their work done so they can enjoy the outdoors every day. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.