- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Friday, June 16, 2017
Sorry for lack of posts lately
We have been out of town almost all of May and up till now. It's also full blown 4-H season, meaning we are getting ready for county fair. We are working non stop to get our projects done for the county fair, in addition to our bees, my dad's new bees, our litter of kittens, geology field trips, and all the normal activities we are already bound to. Here's some pictures from our Florida vacay, it was great!
Knox even served Mass while we were down there.